Welcome to play home the Indian kids preparatory school was started 2 years ago as a new concept in the world of pre-primary education. We were one of the first to bring about professionalism in the field. We provide a unique opportunity for your child to take his/her first step in formal schooling. We are not a franchisee and we strongly believe that personal relationship with the parents help us to bring about the best in your child.
We offer excellent facilities for your child to mature and develop in a safe and supportive environment.
The Indian kid’s preparatory school News Information regarding the school activities will be conveyed through a circular to the parents. If the parents furnish us their email id., we will circulate the news events through the internet. Fees once paid will not be refunded.
Working hours The play school functions 5 days a week, Monday through Friday, from 9.00 am to 12 noon. It is not essential for children to be toilet trained before they start Pre-School.
Starting Pre-School your child must be sent to the school in clean, comfortable clothing. Socks and shoes must be worn. Snacks should be neatly packed in a lunch box and sent along with a napkin and water bottle. All items sent to school must be labelled. Please ensure that your child comes to school on time. Identity cards issued by the school should be shown at the gate while the child is picked up at noon.
Parents should inform the school of the driver’s name, vehicle No. and mobile no. in case they are sending their child by auto or van. Any change in telephone No. or address should be communicated to the school.
A Final Note to the Parents a child who is tense or unhappy will not be able to play or learn properly, so it is important for parents and pre-school staff to work together to help the child to feel confident and secure in the group. This takes longer for some children and parents should not feel worried if their child takes a while to settle down. We may ask a parent or helper to stay with the child on their first session if needed. Parents are free to ask any questions till they become familiar with the routine.
1. We admit children who are aged between 2 and 5 years old.
2. Our admission procedure is very simple. You could either download the application form from our web page or you could walk into school and pick up the application form.
3. We do not charge for the application form. All you need to do is fill up the application form and present it to the office, along with two passport sized photos and the school fees.
4. The office will issue you the receipts and an identity card to confirm the enrolment of your child. Admissions are done on first come first serve basis.
1. Copy of birth certificate of the child issued by a civic body.
2. Three passport size photographs of the child and one passport size photograph of both the parents.
3. One passport size photograph of the attendant / relative who would be responsible for collecting child from the school or school transport (other than parents).
@ 2017 The Indian Kids. All rights reserved | Design by TECHYCARDIA